Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A New Comeback.



Assalamualaikum.

I have decided to give a 'new life' to this blog by updating more often. Seriously, I felt so guilty for leaving my baby (read: this blog) for so long. Poor you.

And, for those who still visiting this I dare to say rather an empty blog: Thank You. Syukran. Arigato. Terima kasih.

***

Ten years ago, my ambition was to become a fashion designer. Until today, that dream has never fade away. Next time, I will show you my very own-designed jalabiya (colored abaya).

There were few episodes of my life I had misconceptions on a proper way to dress.

Alhamdulillah. Allah the Most Gracious and Merciful gave me the light to clear up all those misconceptions.

***

[ Misconception 1]

Wearing a short and tight long sleeve shirt is okay
. It is perfect to cover your aurah.

No. A big NO.

Choose loose t-shirts/blouse. Any c
olor will do. As long as it is loose and it does not show your body shape.

Go for Denim~!

Source: Polyvore

Of Femininity

Source: Polyvore

This blouse/dress's sleeve is not long enough to cover your entire arms. So, find a pair of arm sock which is loose. ^_^

Another chapter of misconceptions will be continued...

Pen off.





No comments:

Post a Comment